MIUI 12 is one of the popular and latest OS Skin based on Android. It is available for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco Smartphones. MIUI 12 brings some new changes and features in its latest version after MIUI 11. It has Floating windows, Super wallpapers, etc. Today, we will discuss how you can Install MIUI 12 Floating Windows on any Android Phone.
MIUI 12 Floating Window Features is very helpful for all users, Mostly for Students. In this pandemic, Students are learning and attending classes online. They want to attend the classes but also want to search for that topic on the Internet. Well with the help of the MIUI 12 Floating Windows Feature. You can open any app as a Floating window and use another app in Full Screen.
Suppose you are watching any video or reading an article. But suddenly, you have to attend a meeting, You can open your Meeting in the Floating window and do your task as it is. You can also adjust the Size of Floating windows. If you have a Xiaomi device but it doesn’t support a floating window, Here is a trick to do it.
Before proceeding, Make sure to Fulfil these requirements
- Root Access needed (Magisk Recommended).
- Your Should have Xiaomi Phone/AOSP Phone.
- Android Version should be Android 10 or 11 to work.
- Rice Window apk file.
- A little bit of knowledge to follow the steps.
Install MIUI 12 Floating Windows on Any Android Phone
- Download and Install Rice Window app from the above link.
- Open the Application and Give Root Permission.
- It will ask for some Authorization.
- Provide all four Authorizations like Display Over apps, Accessibility, etc.
- Now, Go to Meter Window Settings.
- Enable these options –
– Open Service
– Hide from recent Tasks
– Small Window Floating Button
- Now, Go to Select Small Windows Applications.
- Select all apps you want to use for Floating windows.
- Click on Black Dot and Open any app in the Floating window.
Note: Rooting your phone may void your phone warranty. Try at your own risk.
Credits Goes – KindBrave and Jayant222 for app translation.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting android hacks, tricks and Updates, Join our Telegram Channel.