Xiaomi is one of the popular smartphone brand in India as well as in other countries. It provides extra features other than Stock android. In the latest MIUI 13, Xiaomi tries to copy iOS 15. But, Still lacks some features like iOS like Recent Menu. But, we found a trick to enable iOS Like recent menu in MIUI 12 and MIUI 13 on your xiaomi phones.
Xiaomi’s latest MIUI Version MIUI 13 comes with ton of new features like new Control center (similar to iOS), new icon animations, performance optimization, New home screen widgets, android 12’s monet theme and much more. MIUI 13 skin is based on Stock android but it gives a feel more like an iPhone.
There are several similar features like iOS 15 in MIUI 12 and 13. Some of them are Control Center, Homescreen Widgets, Advanced Permissions, etc. There is one small feature that is still not available in MIUI 13 which is iOS like the recent menu. you can enable it by following the guide below.
1 . First of all, Make sure your smartphone is rooted with Magisk (Magisk is required).
2. Download this SipolloMod Magisk Module.
2. Now, Open Magisk and Go to the Modules section.
3. Tap on Install from storage button.
4. Select the SipolloMod Magisk Module zip file and flash it.
5. During flash it will ask for features to install. Select it one by one you need.
6. Reboot your phone and You will see a new Launcher with iOS Like Recent Menu.
For more details about the Mod Launcher, Join the official sipolloMod telegram channel.
Thanks for reading this article. I hope you like this article. If you have any suggestions regarding new article, let me know in the comments section. For more interesting android hacks, and MIUI tricks, join our Telegram Channel.