Bloatware are one of the major problems for any smartphone user. It uses background data, sends unuseful notifications, takes internal storage, and more. Recently, I found a trick to remove bloatware from any android phone without root.
What is Bloatware?
Bloatware is an application that comes preinstalled on any android phone and is no use of the smartphone user. There are also different types of bloatware like some bloatware can be uninstalled and some are like system apps. In System App bloatware, you can also disable some apps but some of them can’t.
Bloatware is provided by smartphone companies to increase their revenue when the price of that smartphone is low. Popular smartphone companies like Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo, etc provide their own bloatware that most users don’t use but still available on their smartphones. Recently, I found a trick to remove bloatware from any android phone without using root.
Benefits of Removing Bloatware
- Smartphone Internal Storage will be free
- No Unuseful notifications
- less memory usage on background
- less background data usage
How to remove bloatware from any android phone?
1 . First of all, Visit this link and Download the latest version of Universal Android Debloater software
2 . Install it on your windows, Mac or Linux system.
3. Make sure ADB is also installed on your Laptop/Computer.
4. Now, Open your Smartphone and Enable Developer Options.
5. Enable USB Debugging inside developer options.
6. Connect your Phone to your laptop with USB Cable.
7. Open Cmd and Type “adb devices” to check if your device is connected.
8. Now, Open Universal Android Debloater in your laptop.
9. You will see your smartphone model name on the left top corner.
10. Now, Choose All Apps (Don’t use recommended apps).
11. Select the list of apps you want to uninstall.
12. Tap on Uninstall Selection and It will remove the selected apps from your android phone.
13. Reboot your phone and you will be able to see some free space, more memory, etc.
Note: Removed Bloatwares won’t come back if you update your phone but if you reset your phone, it will come back again. So, remember it before doing factory reset. For more details about Universal Android Debloater – visit here.