Telegram is becoming an all in one option for online users day by day. Telegram is adding every feature that user can think of. Recently, Telegram pushed a new update that brings some new exciting features of live streaming in telegram. Now, You can Live Stream on telegram from third party apps.
Telegram is one of the popular messaging apps across the world. It is available on all platforms like Android, Windows, Mac, iPhone, etc. Telegram is popular because it provides various features like Groups, Channels, Bots, Stickers, Voice and Video calls, Live Stream, and Much more.
Telegram pushed the live stream feature many days ago where you can start live streaming by just tapping one button. But There was not an option to stream onto your channel or group through third party apps. But, On the recent update, also fixed that issue. follow the below guide to live stream on telegram using third party software.
How to Live Stream on Telegram using third party software like OBS?
1 . First of all, make sure you have updated the telegram app.
2. Open telegram and Select your channel.
3. Tap on live Stream icon and Select Stream with.
4. You will get the Stream key and Stream URL.
5. Copy the credentials and Open streaming software like OBS.
6. Go to Software settings and enter the stream URL and key.
7. Now, You can start streaming on your telegram channel using third-party software.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting android hacks, tricks, Join our Telegram Channel.