Google introduced the Material You theme in Android 12 stock android but some OEMs like Samsung, etc doesn’t yet support Android 12’s Material You theme. If you want to enable it in your phone without rooting your phone. this guide is for you.
Android is one of the popular Operating Systems for Smartphones, Smart TVs, etc. It comes with a bunch of customization and every OEM modifies Android Skin based on their preferences and makes it unique.
Every year, Google launched a new version of Android. In the year, Google launched Android 12 which has some interesting features like Material You theme, Quick settings redesign, and much more. Well, Most Smartphone brands still do not support the Android 12 default material You theme.
Recently, I found an android app that brings Material You theme on your android phone without even rooting your phone. Currently, It only supports Android 13, Android 12, and Samsung Smartphones based on OneUI 4.0+. follow the guide below to enable material you theme on your android phone.
How to enable Material You theme on your android phone?
1 . First of all, Download and Install Repainter app from here or Playstore.
2. Open the app and give the required permissions.
3. Now, Choose a simple mode as your device is not rooted.
4. It will ask you to enable developer options and Tap on setup.
5. Now, Enable Wireless debugging in Developer options.
6. Connect and Pair your Phone by entering your Pairing code.
7. Now, You will be able to see the material you theme colors.
8. Select your theme colour and Material You theme will be activated on your phone system-wide.
Note: Repainter app is paid so, you have to purchase it from playstore.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting android hacks, how-to guides, Join our Telegram Channel.