Google released the First Public Stable Version of Android 12 recently. Android 12 AOSP is now available publicly. Now, Developers can build Android 12 Custom Rom. One of the first smartphone MI 11X has also received Android 12 Custom ROM. Here is full guide to Install Android 12 Custom Rom in MI 11X/Poco F3 or Redmi K40.
About Xiaomi MI 11X
Xiaomi MI 11X is one of the best flagship killer smartphones at the price of Midrange. It comes with a Powerful Snapdragon 870 Soc, Full HD+ 120Hz Amoled Screen, MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 out of the box, and more. You can get this smartphone at Rs.19,999 only in Amazon now.
Xiaomi MI 11X is also known as Poco F3 Globally and Redmi K40 in China. So, If you are Poco F3 or Redmi K40 User, you can also install Android 12 Custom rom in your smartphone. The community of MI 11X (alioth) is very strong. So, Many developers come together to build both Official and Unofficial Custom Rom for this phone.
One of the renowned developer launched the first Android 12 Custom ROM – HentaiOS for MI 11X. You can install this rom right now in your smartphone. Here is full guide to Download and Install the rom.
– HentaiOS Android 12 Rom – Download Here
– recovery boot.img file – Download Here
– vendor.img file – Download Here
– A PC Required
and Make sure your PC has ADB and Fastboot drivers are installed and the Bootloader of your phone is unlocked.
Install Android 12 Custom Rom in MI 11X/Poco F3/Redmi K40 – HentaiOS
1 . First of all, Download all the files on your PC and Copy them into one single folder.
2. Open that particular folder.
3. type ‘cmd‘ in path/URL section.
4. Boot your smartphone in fastboot mode.
5. Connect your device with Your PC.
6. Type command “fastboot devices” and press Enter.
7. This command will show you if your device is connected with a serial number.
8. Now, Type “fastboot flash boot_a boot.img” and Press enter
9. then, Type “fastboot flash vender_a vender_boot.img“
10. then, Type “fastboot –set-active=a” and press enter (this command will switch to a slot and activate it).
11. Now, Boot your device into recovery mode. Press and Hold Volume Up and Power button until it shows the android logo.
12. Now, Press Power and Volume up to boot into recovery mode.
13. Select the option – Apply update from ADB.
14. Now, Type the command “adb sideload download_private_full.zip” and Press enter.
15. It will automatically flash the HentaiOS ROM in your phone
If you are getting any error during adb sideloading then disconnect your device from usb cable and reconnect it.
Credits – @Raphielscape @Dyneteve @UtsavTheCunt
Note: As you know that this is the first Android 12 Custom ROM so, You can face some bugs or app crashes. It will be fixed in the coming update. You can Join the official Mi 11X Telegram Channel for the latest updates.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting android hacks, custom ROMs, Xiaomi tricks, Join our Telegram Channel.