Whatsapp is one of the popular Instant Messaging apps. It was Owned by Facebook in 2014. Before 2014, Whatsapp was developed to Connect with people with Privacy.
Telegram is also one of the popular Instant messaging app available in the Play Store as well as the App Store. It is more secure and has more features than Whatsapp. You can add multiple accounts, Creates groups with 20000+ members, Create channels and broadcast your message. You can also use various bots.
When various users switched to Telegram from WhatsApp. They also wanted to export their chat to Telegram. Recently, Telegram rolled out an update in which you can Import chats from other social media apps. Follow below steps and Export chats from whatsapp to telegram
Also read: Useful Android Hacks and Tricks
How to Export Chats from Whatsapp to Telegram?
- First of all, make sure that Both WhatsApp and Telegram are updated.
- Open Whatsapp and Open the particular chat you want to export.
- Click on the Three dot menu>more>export chat.
- Select Telegram Option.
- Now, Select the Chat where you want to import in Telegram.
- Now, all WhatsApp chats will be exported to Telegram.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting, let me know in the comments section below and Also Make sure to Join our Telegram Channel Androinterest.