Microsoft Office 365 is all in one software package where you can use All Microsoft software like Powerpoint, Word, Presentation, and more. If you are a student and want Microsoft Office 365, You can get It for free without any charge. Follow the below guide.
About Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is all in One software pack. It offers both Offline and Online Softwares. You can also edit your documents online using Office 365. You can also save your documents files in OneDrive. While we all know that, Microsoft provides Windows 10 to students for free. But, If you don’t know about Office. Then, Let me tell you that you can also get Office for free if you are a student.
Before that, You need your College Email ID for confirmation. Because You can use your college Email Id and get Office 365 for Free. It is a very simple trick. Here are some requirements for Free office 365
- Your College Email ID.
- Your Laptop or PC.
- Internet Connection for Software download.
Also read: ASUS Rog 3 Live wallpapers for any Android
How to Get Microsoft office 365 for Free?
- First of all, Open your Laptop and Open the Chrome Web browser.
- Open this Link your browser – Click Here
- Enter your own School/College mail Address.
- Now, Select your Profile Student or Teacher.
- Enter your Name, Password, and Verification code received at your College Mail.
- Select the Country and Click on Start Button.
- Now, the Microsoft team will verify the College or School.
- Your School Account will be created for Microsoft office.
- Go to Windows settings>Accounts.
- Click on Access Work or School.
- Click on Connect Button.
- Now, Login with the College Email and Password that you created before.
- Your School account is added to your windows.
- Visit Office.com and click on Install Office.
- Download a Setup file and Open it.
- It will download the latest Office 365 Apps in your windows.
- Now, You can Use without any product key.
Note: You can Use this Office 365 For free till you are in a School or College. Then you have to purchase the Office.
List of Apps Included in Office 365
- Publisher and more.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends.