A few days ago, the Indian Government banned 118 Chinese apps including PUBG Mobile. After the PUBG Mobile ban, Google has also removed this game from the Play store for India. It means you can’t update PUBG Mobile. But, most of the people already installed the PUBG Mobile in their smartphone. PUBG Mobile is going to bring a new update on September 8. If you want to update your game, Here is a new and easy trick to Update your PUBG Mobile in India.
After the banned list of 118 Chinese apps, All telecom service providers have started the process to blacklist the PUBG Mobile server. But, Some people are still able to access and play PUBG Mobile game in India and They want to update this game. So, we bring you a new trick to update PUBG Mobile.
While the Indian government has taken this decision to take down these Chinese apps. So, maybe there is a reason behind it. So, In my opinion, I support this Decision. But, If you still want to Update PUBG Mobile game. We found an easy and simple trick to Update this app.
If you are thinking to switch PUBG Mobile Global to PUBG Mobile KR Version. This trick will also help you. In this trick or app, you can download all versions of PUBG Mobile like PUBG Mobile Global, PUBG Mobile Beta, PUBG Mobile Lite, PUBG Mobile KR, Game for Peace, etc. Follow the below process and update it.
Also Read: Get HDR+Extreme Graphics in PUBG Mobile without GFX tool
How to Update PUBG Mobile Game in India?
- First of all, Download Tap Tap app from here.
- Give the installation permission on your smartphone.
- Install the Tap Tap application.
- Open the Application and give all permissions.
- Now, Go to My games section.
- It will ask you for App usage access. You can deny it if you want.
- You will see PUBG Mobile that you have installed.
- Now, When will the new Update arrive, It will show the Update button.
- Click on the Update button and Update your app.
- Install the new Update and Enjoy until your service provider bans the Server.
Also read: Enable iOS 14 Back tap gestures in any android smartphone
How to Install PUBG Mobile KR Version or Beta version?
- Open the Tap Tap application again.
- Click on the Search option.
- Now search PUBG Mobile KR.
- Click on PUBG Mobile KR.
- Click on Install Button and Download the game.
- Install the game and enjoy it.
Search for PUBG Mobile Beta and install if you want.
Note: If you have installed PUBG Mobile KR Version first time. You have to create a new account. You can’t access the Global PUBG Mobile account.
Thanks for reading this article. If you want more interesting articles like this, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends.