Whatsapp is one of the popular social media messaging services. A few months ago, Dark mode has been rolled out to the WhatsApp app in iOS and Android. But, Whatsapp is now working with the dark mode in Whatsapp web.
Dark Mode in WhatsApp web hasn’t been rolled out. But, You can enable whatsapp with this trick by Using Inspect option in Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Dark Mode is one of the popular and Useful features in Android and iOS. Google has already implemented System-Wide dark mode which enables a dark mode in some default apps. Some third-party apps like Instagram, Telegram, Chrome, Whatsapp, etc already have a dark mode option which also works with system default dark mode.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Whatsapp web Before Global launch?
- First of all, Open WhatsApp web website in Google Chrome or any other browser.
- Open the Whatsapp app on your phone.
- Click on three dots>whatsapp web.
- scan the QR Code available in your Laptop.
- Now, You can access WhatsApp in your laptop via Browser.
- Now, Click the right button of your mouse (On the Empty side).
- Click on inspect option and Search for a code “body class=”web”.
- Right-Click Mouse button and Select edit as HTML.
- replace “web” with “web dark” and click Enter.
- Now, You can see that Dark Mode is applied to the WhatsApp web.
For More interesting android tricks, windows hacks, etc, you can Join Our Telegram channel.
Note: When You refresh the page, the dark mode will automatically disabled. So, you have to enable dark mode every time you open the WhatsApp web.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting and helpful, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends.