MIUI 12 is an upcoming Android-based skin. Xiaomi started testing MIUI 12 china ROM in closed beta. Xiaomi listed the eligible devices for the upcoming MIUI 12. You can install MIUI 12 China beta (closed Beta) in your device. It seems that Redmi Note 4 won’t receive the update. But, If you still want to Install MIUI 12 China ROM in Redmi Note 4, You can install ported ROM and enjoy all features of this upcoming MIUI version.
Some Unofficial Developers have ported recent released MIUI 12 Closed china beta ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Mido). This ROM is based on Android Pie (9.0). Everything is not working in that ported MIUI ROM but you can use it for a daily driver. All features like Super Live wallpapers, New Gestures, Ultra battery saver mode, etc.
Bugs in MIUI 12 China Rom in Redmi Note 4
- Portrait Mode not working in Stock Camera.
For More MIUI Tricks, Mods, Customizations, and themes , You can Join Our Telegram Channel
Requirements Before Installing MIUI 12 Rom in Redmi Note 4
How to Install MIUI 12 China Rom in Redmi Note 4 (Mido)?
- Download MIUI 12 china Rom for Mido in Your Device.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery or any other recovery.
- Backup your current ROM with data.
- Now, Click on the Install button.
- Search and select the MIUI 12 China ROM Zip File of Redmi Note 4.
- Flash the Rom and reboot your device.
- Setup the MIUI 12.
- Install the Google Play Installer app.
- Use google play services.
Note: This is Unoffical Ported MIUI 12 From MI Note 3. It is based on Android Pie (9.0).
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting and helpful, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends.