MIUI 12 is an upcoming Android-based skin. Xiaomi started testing MIUI 12 china ROM in closed beta. Xiaomi listed the eligible devices for the upcoming MIUI 12. You can install MIUI 12 China beta (closed Beta) in your device. It seems that Redmi 5 won’t receive the update. But, If you still want to Install MIUI 12 China beta Port ROM in Redmi 5, You can install ported ROM and enjoy all features of this upcoming MIUI version.
Some Unofficial Developers have ported recent released MIUI 12 Closed china beta for Redmi 5 (Rosy). Everything is not working in that ported MIUI ROM but you can use it for a daily driver. All features like Super Live wallpapers, New Gestures, Ultra battery saver mode, etc.
- Initial first port
- Fixed Brightness
- Fixed Xiaomi services framework FC
- Some misc things
- Bluetooth audio
- Brightness + Corners (this is because you all asking for ETAs and not giving me time to focus)
- A Reboot is slow
- The fingerprint is also slow.
- MTP shows an error on phone but works fine
- Hotspot and reading mode
Requirements For Installing MIUI 12 China ROM in Redmi 5
- Bootloader Unlocked
- TWRP Recovery installed.
- MIUI 12 China port ROM
- Google Play Installer
- Patch For MIUI 12.
- Bluetooth Fix Zip File
How to Install MIUI 12 China Beta Port Rom in Redmi 5 (Rosy)?
- First of all, Download MIUI 12 Port ROM for Redmi 5 From Above Links.
- Copy and Paste in your internal storage.
- Install any custom recovery like TWRP.
- Reboot your device into TWRP.
- Backup Your Current ROM and Data.
- Click on the Install button
- Select the MIUI 12 China ROM and Flash it.
- Flash Patch and Bluetooth File.
- Reboot your device.
- Setup your device.
- Install Google Play Installer Apk.
- Now, You can use google Services.
Note: This is the first port so, you will face some bugs. So, If you want stable ROM, wait for next update.
Thanks For reading this article. If you found this article interesting and helpful, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends.