MIUI 11 is one of the popular Android Skin that offers some extra features than Stock Android. MIUI 11 runs on MI, Redmi, and Poco Smartphones. MIUI 12 replaced the Digital wellbeing feature with Screentime in MIUI 12. You can enable MIUI 12 Screentime with focus mode in MIUI 11 without root with the help of this article.
MIUI 11 has System-Wide dark Mode, Full-Screen Display, Digital wellbeing, Always on Display on Supported Phones, Status bar customizations, different themes applicable, etc. If You have a smartphone running Android 10 with MIUI 11. You have probably seen the Digital Wellbeing feature in Settings. but, In MIUI 12 Xiaomi changed Digital wellbeing to Screentime. In MIUI 12 Xiaomi also offers a different focus mode.
Screentime is a replacement of Google’s Digital Wellbeing. In Screentime, You can check the time used for any particular app, or any particular category. You can also set App screen and device screen limits. Screentime also has a feature to show how many times you unlocked your device in a day or in the last 7 days. With the help of this feature, you can analyze your smartphone usage and control yourself for using your smartphone.
About Focus Mode
Screen time also has focus mode which is quite similar to Zen Mode. This feature is very helpful for students, smartphone-addicted users. If you are using your smartphone continuously daily. This focus mode feature will help you to stop using your smartphone. By enabling this feature, you can’t use your smartphone for a specific time. Only, Access camera and Calls.
How to Enable MIUI 12 Screentime with Focus Mode in MIUI 11?
Before going to procedure make sure that your device is running in Android Pie or Android 10 with MIUI 11.
- Download and Install Activity Launcher from Play store.
- Open the Activity launcher app.
- Click on the search icon (top right side).
- Search for ‘Usagestats.usagestats‘.
- You will see one activity inside settings.
- Click on the Activity and you will be redirected to the Screentime option.
- Click on the Settings icon (top right side).
- Click on the create button to create a home screen shortcut.
- Now, You can access both screen time and focus mode from Homescreen
- Open Screen time and click on focus mode and enable it for 1 min to test.
- Enjoy Screentime with Focus mode in MIUI 11.
Note: This feature is available in MIUI 11 running Android Pie or Android 10. So, Make sure before doing this above trick.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and share it with your friends.