Android 11 is Coming on June-July this year. Recently, Google Released the First developer preview of Android 11 for testing in the devices. If you want to install Android 11 Rom in your device, Here is a way to install it on your phone.
Android 11 Rom in Any Android Device
Android is an open-source operating system where any developer can use it and modify it according to their needs. Recently, Google released Android 11 First Developer preview ROM for Pixel Devices for testing purposes.
Hence, there are not any major changes but Some Features like bubbles, improvements in Android Permissions, etc. A Famous developer Erfan has created a GSI image from the Android 11 Developer Preview for Treble Devices. So, If your devices support Project Treble then, you can Install this Android 11 GSI in your android device right now.
Also Read: Samsung OneUI launcher Port app for Your Device
Requirements For Android 11 GSI Installation
- Android 11 GSI (A or A/B Partition Only.
- Project Treble Support Device.
- Vender File of Your Device.
- Permissive File.
- OrangeFox TWRP Recovery or TWRP Recovery.
- Force Encryption Disabler.
Also Read: HavocOS v2.3 Android 10 is Here – Download For Your Android Device Now
Install Android 11 Developer Preview in Your Android Device
1 . First of all, Download Android 11 GSI Image and Extract it in your Internal Storage.
2. Install TWRP Recovery in Your Device (OrangeFox Recovery).
3. Boot Your Device Into TWRP Recovery.
4. Backup Your Data like System, Data, Boot, etc.
5. Go to Wipe>Advanced Wipe and Wipe System, Data, Dalvik cache, Cache and Vendor.
6. Go back to Main Menu and Click On Install Button.
7. Click on Install Image and Select Android 11 GSI image here.
8. Flash the Rom as System Image.
9. Flash Your Vendor file and Permissive File.
10. At last, Flash Force Encryption Disabler to Disable Encryption.
10. Reboot Your Device into System.
11. Enjoy Android 11 Rom in Your Device.
Before Rebooting Device, Go to File Manager>Vendor>Overlay and Delete Overlay Folder in TWRP.
Note: Always Make Backup of Your Previous Rom before installing Android 11. In Case, If it won’t boot you can restore it further. If Stuck On Boot, Restart Your Device Once.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful, let me know in the comments section below and Join Our Telegram Channel – Androinterest