Oneplus is one of the most popular Smartphone Brand Globally. Oneplus runs a Customized Skin OxygenOS based on Android which comes with lots of extra features like Oneplus Live Wallpapers, Oneplus Gaming mode, Zen Mode, etc. Today, Here you’ll learn how you can install Oneplus live wallpapers in your Android Device.
OxygenOS is a Customized Operating System based on Android. It only runs on Oneplus Smartphones. While Oneplus smartphones are very popular and have flagship type specifications. So, Pricing is also High For this. OnePlus 7 is that smartphones among other Recent released Oneplus phones whose pricing is Approx Rs.30000 Only
Most of the Internet users can afford Maximum Mid Range Smartphones Under 20 to 25k. If You didn’t own any Oneplus smartphone but still want to use some attractive features in your android device. Here is a way to use it. While In this article, we will only show you how you can install Oneplus Live wallpapers. We will show other features soon on upcoming articles.
Requirements For Installing Oneplus Live Wallpapers
- Your Device Should be Rooted with magisk
- Internet Connection to Download Live Wallpapers
- Approx 400MB Of Storage.
- TWRP Recovery not needed.
How to Install Oneplus Live Wallpapers in Your Android Device?
1 . First of all, Root Your Device With Magisk and Install Magisk manager App.
2. Download Oneplus Live wallpapers From Here.
3. Paste it into your Android Device.
4. Open Magisk manager > Modules.
5. Click on + Icon and Select Oneplus Live Wallpapers File.
6. Flash it Via Magisk Manager and Reboot Your Device.
7. Now, Go to Wallpapers Option in Homepage and Select Live wallpapers of Your Choice.
Credits: Module Magic Telegram Channel
Note: This Method is for Rooted Users Only.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting, share it with your friends and let me know in the comments section.