The dark mode is one of the coolest and useful features in Android. In Android 10, Google pushed System-wide dark mode which enables a dark mode in system apps as well as in other third-party apps that support dark mode. Today, I will tell you how you can enable dark mode in any app which even doesn’t support dark mode.
Enable Forced Dark Mode in Any App
There are various third-party apps that support system-wide dark mode like Instagram, Youtube, Gmail, etc but Some other apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Pay still didn’t receive the System-wide dark mode support.
DarQ is an application that enables the forced dark mode for almost all android apps which don’t even support dark mode. This app is available and working on both Rooted and not-rooted devices but for Non-rooted devices, You need PC to run a Script.
Today, I will tell you the whole process to enable dark mode on almost all android apps without rooting your device.
Enable Forced Dark Mode in All Android Apps without Root
1 . First of all, Visit Xda Developers webpage.
2. Create New Account or Login with your existing account.
3. Now, Click On this Link and Visit DarQ Xda Labs Page.
4. Click on Download Icon>Join Button and Authorise your xda account to Xda labs.
5. DarQ app will be downloaded in your Pc or android device.
6. Now, Download this Script From Here.
7. Copy and paste this script in Your PC and extract it.
8. Install the DarQ App and Open it and Give Accessibility Permissions.
9. Connect Your device with Your PC and Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
10. Now, In Your PC go to DarQ Script Folder and Run/Double Tap rundarq-windows.bat File.
11. Give Adb Premissions to Your device and Windows will run script in your Android device.
12. Now, Clear recent app and again open the DarQ app.
13. Here You can enable Dark Theme and Forced Dark Theme for Selected apps.
Note: This DarQ App Will Work on Android devices running Android 10.
Whenever You Restart Your android device. The DarQ Script will Disabled and won’t work anymore. So, You need to run that Script from windows every time you restart your device.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article interesting, press the notification bell icon and share it with your friends.