Pixel Experience is One of the Popular Custom ROM based on AOSP. This Custom Rom is popular because this ROM is unique and It has all the features that make this Rom Pixel Rom. There are a bunch of Devices for which have official Support of Pixel Experience 10 including Xiaomi Redmi K20/MI 9T.
Recently, Ray Lau (Official Maintainer of PE K20) Released the Latest Offical Build of Pixel Experience for Redmi K20 and It has Latest Security Patch and Some Improvements. Pixel Experience or any Other AOSP Based Custom ROM is better than MIUI because It is a Stock android, It is Bloatware free and Performance is Great.
Pixel Experience ROM Is Popular Because of its Pixel Features. Pixel Experience ROM Consists of Pixel Font, Pixel Wallpapers, Pixel App Icons, Pixel Launcher, and Of course Google Pixel Boot animation. This ROM comes with Pre Enabled Camera2Api so, You can also Install Google Camera.
Today, We will discuss How You can Install Pixel Experience Android 10 Rom in Your Xiaomi Redmi K20/MI 9T. I hope you like it. Before Flashing ROM Check the Requirements
Also Read: Install JoyUI Gaming Rom (Black Shark Rom) in Any Xiaomi Device
- Pixel Experience Android 10 Rom
- Bootloader Unlocked.
- TWRP Recovery Installed.
- MIUI 11 Android 10 Firmware or Rom (If already Installed No Need to Download).
- Make a backup of Your Internal Storage.
How to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 Rom in Redmi K20?
1 . First of all Unlock the Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery in Your Redmi K20 (Search on Google).
2. Now, If you are in Another Custom ROM, Install MIUI 11 Stock Rom From TWRP Recovery.
3. Go to TWRP>Wipe and Format data (Type Yes and It will erase the Internal Storage).
4. Reboot Your Device to Recovery Again
5. Paste Pixel Experience Rom Using Mount Option in TWRP.
6. Now, Go to Install and Select Pixel Experience Zip File.
7. Install the Rom and Reboot to System.
8. Complete the Setup First and Enjoy and Feel the Real Pixel in Your Device.
Note: Follow the Complete Procedure or Your Device will go into Bootloop. Also Read About Anti Roll Back for MI 9T/K20
Also Read: Google’s Android Flash Tool is Here – Install Latest Android Builds in Your Smartphone
Thanks For Reading this article. If you any type of queries regarding this Article, Let me know in the comments section.