One Month ago, Airtel announced Free VoWiFi calling Service in Some Limited Cities with his Airtel Broadband connections. Recently, Jio Released free WiFi calling features that are compatible with all Broadband connections. Thereafter, Airtel also released Free WiFi calling across India and it is also compatible with Broadbands.
With the help of the VoWiFi calling feature, you can do Free Voice Calling to any network. It will not cost any charge for this. Right now, VoWiFi is Only available in Jio and Airtel Sim. There are a bunch of Android Smartphones and iPhones that Support VoWiFi.
VoWiFi Calling feature is a very useful feature because If your device supports this feature, then, you don’t need to Recharge Your Sim card. You only need a Wifi internet connection. Today, We will discuss how you can check if your device supports VoWiFi and How you can use WiFI Calling in your Android Device.
- Broadband Connection
- Jio or Airtel Sim
- Connect Your Device with Broadband Via WiFi
How to Use/Enable/Check VoWiFI calling in your Device?
1 . First of all, Connect Your device with any Broadband with WiFi.
2. If you Got any Software update in your device, then update it. (Maybe in this update, VoWiFi is applied).
3. Now, Open Settings>Sim cards and Networks.
4. Select Your Simcard (Airtel or Jio).
5. Scroll Down and You will see an option – WiFi Calls.
6. Enable this option and go to Home.
7. You will see the VoWiFi Icon in status Bar.
8. Dial any Number and call to any network.
9. It won’t charge any amount because you are doing a call via WiFi.
In Some Regions, the WiFi Calling feature is not working perfectly in Jio Sim cards.
Thanks for reading this article. If you like our articles, please visit our website daily for interesting updates and tech knowledge.