PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games across the world. It is basically a battle royale game where 100 Players jump from a plane and fight with weapons to survive till the last zone ends. The winner gets the Chicken Dinner.
PUBG Mobile New Update 0.15.5 is now available to download. When you open the PUBG Mobile game, you will automatically get the Update of Approx 210MB. No Server has been taken offline for this update.
PUBG Moblie 0.15.5 Update brings some new features and changes. We are going to discuss those features and changes.
- New MP5K Gun
- New Team Death Match Map – Ruins
- PUBG Mobile Season 10 – Apocalypse
New Update will be starting from the 8th of November. If you update the game between 8th Nov to 14th Nov, you will get 20 Silver, 2000BP and One Blue Glider Trail.
PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 Update and Major Changes
PUBG Mobile Season 10 Update
Season 10 of PUBG Mobile is based on Fury of Wasteland. It has all the new rewards for PUBG Mobile Players.
- All new rewards
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
- Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Death Match Map – Ruins
A new TDM-exclusive map, “Ruins”, is live: Mysterious ancient ruins hidden in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding paths, it’s up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies or work together to set up a stronghold
New Gun MP5K
- The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
- The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
- The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New Vehicle: Zima
- Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
- Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
- The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
Arcade Mode Changes
- Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
- Quick Match will be available at all times
- Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Bonus Update: New Character Called Sara is Coming Soon in PUBG mobile. She is a Vehicle Engineer. Her ability is to Enhance the Vehicle and reduce the damage to the vehicle while riding in EVO Modes.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article Interesting, share it with your friends.