Dark Mode is one of the Most Popular feature which is now available in latest android phones. Various Smartphones manufacturer are now giving system-wide dark mode. Various Third Party apps and websites also have a dark mode like Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, Google Chrome, etc.
There are various third party websites on various categories like Amazon, Flipkart, snapdeal on Shopping and Facebook, Whatsapp, etc doesn’t get the dark mode officially. So, we thought to give you a trick to enable dark mode on all websites in Google Chrome.
Remember that the trick to enable Dark mode in All Websites is Only in Google Chrome (PC). This trick won’t work on Android’s Google Chrome. By using this trick you can enable dark mode in every single website.
Also Read: Enable RCS Based Chat in Google Messages in Any Android device
Requirements To Enable Dark Mode
- Windows PC With Google Chrome Installed.
- Internet Connection.
- Some bit of Knowledge.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome in All Websites?
1 . First of all, Open Google Chrome in Your PC
2. Click on this Link – Click Here.
3. You will be Redirected to Chrome Web Store.
4. You will see “Dark theme for new tab page and all websites” Extension in your google chrome.
5. Click on Add to Chrome Button.
6. Install the Extension in your Chrome Browser.
7. Customize your extension in your browser (Top Right side of Url).
Features of Dark Mode Extension
- Set dark background photos for new tab page - Turn on automatic rotation of background photos - Enjoy beautiful and stylish minimalistic design with easy-to-use visual bookmarks (= speed dial) for one-click access to your favorite websites - Customize appearance of visual bookmarks and select beautiful covers for them - Create folders for visual bookmarks
If You found this article interesting, please share it with your friends.