After One Month of Announcement of MIUI 11, Xiaomi is now rolling out MIUI 11 to Redmi K20 First. This MIUI 11 Update is Rolling out to Some Random User for Testing. MIUI 11 Beta update is rolling out.
MIUI 11 – Redmi K20 Stable Update
MIUI 11 is a New Operating System which is based on Stock Android. Xiaomi has just Covered the Android with his Custom skin – MIUI. There are Various Changes and New features in MIUI 11.
Redmi k20 is a Mid Range smartphone Comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, Packed with MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie and Features 20MP Popup Camera. Redmi K20 is the First smartphone that Receives the MIUI 11 Update and Redmi 7A MIUI 11 Rom is leaked earlier. Right Now, Built In Amazon Alexa is available in Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 11 Update.
MIUI 11 Brings some Amazing Features Like Always On Display, New Design Changes in UI, New Icons in Settings, New Live Icons of Default Apps, Digital Wellbeing (On Android 9), Ultra Power saving mode and much more. We have listed the Major and Minor Changes and New features of MIUI 11 Below.
List of Changes and New Features in MIUI 11 For Redmi K20
- Comprehensive design optimized for full
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls,
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now they
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doo
- Print photos and files directly from your phone
- Tasks – Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app.
- Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo- Turn your device into an ultimate
- Record and track your menstruation cycle
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode.
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019
- Increased system security
- New: More clock formats for Always-on display
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once
- Optimization Calendar icon on the turned off screen
- Optimization: In-screen fingerprint scanners
- Optimization Improved UI and layouts for selecting
- Fix: Fingerprint icon wasn’t always displayed on the
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always disappear after
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts
- All New Design UI
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo:
If you found this article Interesting, Share it with your friends.